Reports to: Stockholders
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Clinical Laboratory of the Black Hills is seeking a Practice Administrator to be an integral part of the management team. We are looking for an energetic professional who is well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people with optimal coordination and production. The individual should project strong leadership and a positive image through excellent communication and service skills and has the key ability of being able to manage multiple competing priorities.
This position is responsible for providing leadership and management direction to a group of six pathologists and a pathology assistant. This position will oversee the operation of the medical group to ensure accomplishment of the group’s strategic goals and objectives. This position works with physician shareholders, practice staff, referring physicians, vendors, consultants, payers, and hospital administration. The Practice Administrator is responsible for the overall operational and financial performance and associated endeavors of the physician’s group. In addition, the Practice Administrator plays a key role in new business development including physician recruitment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Human Resources
· Facility Management & Inventory Control
· Billing and Collections
· Payer Contracting
· Practice Operations
· IT Management
Required Education, Experience and Skills
· Minimum Qualifications are a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Administration, or related field, Master’s Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of 3 years’ experience with group practice management in the private sector.
· Must be a self-motivated individual who can organize, lead, and manage a fast-paced practice. Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with partners, office staff, hospital administration, referring physicians, health care professionals, and consultants.
· Must be skilled at reading and interpreting financial statements, and other basic accounting reports.
· Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner and must demonstrate tact, diplomacy and good judgement in all dealings.
· Must possess a detailed knowledge of Information Technology Systems including multiple interfaces with Electronic Medical Records and ancillary support software. Must be able to work with remote IT consultant when necessary.
· Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Highly competitive compensation package including PTO, paid holidays, group insurance coverage options, including health, life, dental, and vision. Retirement Plan – 401K and profit sharing.
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter. Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis and notified of their status.
Please send resume to email@example.com or contact him at 605-343-2267.
Join our growing team! Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a Full-Time Director of Managed Care Contracting that is responsible for negotiating and implementing contracting strategies for Independent Healthcare Associates.
Education and Experience:
Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital is pleased to offer a comprehensive array of valuable benefits to protect your health, your family, and your way of life. As a Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital team member, you will have many benefits available to you, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, generous 401(k) match, monthly fitness stipend, business perks and discounts, fun team member events, and more!
Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital is proud to be physician-owned and operated.
We are an EO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
Please apply online at www.sfsh.com/careers contact:
Falls Specialty Hospital
910 E 20th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57106