2021 Annual Leadership Conference
Friday, June 4 at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Sioux Falls
Download a printable registration form
- complete and return to the SDSMA office.
- 8:00 a.m. - Update from American Medical Association president Susan Bailey, MD
- 8:45 a.m. - Physician Burnout: Contributors, Consequences & Solutions - Colin West, MD, PhD
- 9:45 a.m. - Bouncing Forward: Navigating the Post-COVID World for Renewed Well Being - Craig Uthe, MD; Jeffrey Leichter, PhD
- 10:45 a.m. - Panel Discussion: A Focus on Physician Well Being - Tim Ridgway, MD; Colin West, MD, PhD; Craig Uthe, MD; Jeffrey Leichter, PhD; Mary Wolf, MS; Margaret Hansen, PA
- 11:45 a.m. - Update from University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine Dean Tim Ridgway, MD
- 12:15 p.m. - SDSMA PAC lunch (ticket required) - The State of Medical Marijuana - South Dakota Secretary of Health Kim Malsam-Rysdon
- 1:30 p.m. - Membership open forum - submit a policy issue to bring before the SDSMA Policy Council
- 2:30 p.m. - SDSMA Policy Council meeting
- 6:30 p.m. - Membership Mixer
- 7:00 p.m. - Awards banquet, scholarship recognition & presidential inauguration (ticket required)
All activities are open to all members. The lunch and banquet require ticket/meal purchase.
Setup will accommodate social distancing.
Reserve your room at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Sioux Falls by calling the hotel directly at 605-444-4704 Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CT or click here to book your room online. The deadline for the SDSMA block of rooms is May 11.
Interested in sponsoring or advertising? Click here to review sponsorship levels and advertising options.
Participating in the SDSMA Annual Leadership Conference gives your organization exposure to physician leaders from throughout South Dakota, and shows your support for the association's physicians, residents and medical student members.